how it works
keen to get started?
- Begin with your 14 day free trial
- Simple two-step sign-up process
- Price is for unlimited users
- Choice of monthly or annual payment
- Support on hand to help
- Login on any device, anywhere in the world
- All major card providers accepted
- If you are looking for a larger, custom plan, then please contact us
WHAT IF I WANT TO UPGRADE MY PLAN?
It's easy to add licenses to your plan, simply click on 'add licenses' in your settings and you will be sent an email with all the details. You will be charged the higher amount as of your next occurring payment date and you will pay for the extra licenses on a pro-rata basis for the remaining days in the month. Please note, if you have paid for your plan up front with our annual option, you will simply pay the difference up front.
WHAT IF I WANT TO DOWNGRADE TO FEWER LICENSES?
You can downgrade anytime after 30 days on your plan. You will be asked to remove the licenses you no longer require from your portal/accounts list and the new lower fee will be charged as of your next occurring payment date. Please note, if you have paid for your plan up front with our annual option, you cannot downgrade until the end of the annual period.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Our payments are powered by WorldPay, meaning we accept all major card providers including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and JCB.